blog_banner 20

Sunday, January 5, 2014

52 Weeks of 2014 Week 1: - Out with the old

Resolutions are so last year.

Took a break this week from photography. On Thursday, our first day back to work and school, it was very strange not to have to go work on something photography related after dinner was cleaned up. Strange but nice.

Until today, I wasn't feeling motivated to shoot. Not only was I not feeling motivated, I couldn't think of anything to shoot. So my first entry into this week's project is sort of underwhelming. This kind of photo has kind of become my bread and butter, so to speak, and if I have a photography resolution, it's to do less of this and more "moments." We'll see.

This wasn't even my first photo of 2014. This one was:

Breakfast of champions.

And I like it much better. :)

No comments: