blog_banner 20

Sunday, January 26, 2014

52 Weeks of 2014: Week 4 - Transport.

Rockin' down the highway.

A couple of my friends had posted on Facebook recently about their children participating in pinewood derbies, which led me to dig out the car that Mark made when he was in Boy Scouts.

Next week's theme is another "take a photo of a stranger" type thing. After last year, I'm weary of taking photos that I don't want to take, and since I don't see myself as ever being that type of photographer, I don't look at it as a growing experience either. I may just skip it and substitute my own theme here next week.

Also, I back filled all my sketchbook journal entries from the last three weeks. So if you scroll back through the blog, you'll see them throughout the month of January. I'm still working on this week's, so I'll probably be posting them a week behind going forward.

No comments: