blog_banner 20

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A view from here: January 15, 2008

It's that time again!

Nothing marks the passage of time for me like American Idol. I've been watching since Season 2, and now it's Season 7. During that time frame, I got married, changed jobs, had a baby and moved to a new home. Wow.

I also like how American Idol begins in the dead of winter and ends at the beginning of spring. Even though you're stuck indoors listening to "bad karaoke" you know that warmer weather and outdoor activities are just around the corner.

In other news, today my co-workers and I went to Aladdin's Eatery for the first time. It was so good! The falafel was especially tasty. And be sure to ask them to hold the turnips and the pickles on your pita. Trust us.

Also, tonight has been declared Halloween in January by Lauren. She's wearing her Blue's Clues costume and making us read Halloween themed books.

And with that, I close with these parting words:

No sex allowed,
I don't want to bea part of your crowd.

Copyright Milo Turk


Edit: Corrected link!

No comments: