blog_banner 20

Friday, January 25, 2008

The view from here: January 25, 2008.

The view from here:  January 25, 2008

Friday is usually pizza night at our house. If we're lucky, we get to order from Bellisario's. They make the absolute best pan pizza. The crust tastes like a cookie. A cookie, I tell ya!

On the ride home, I was holding a container of salad. When Mark took a sharp turn, the salad started to slide. Mark jokingly cried out, "Oh no, my salad!" Well, this struck Lauren as the funniest thing she had ever heard in her life. She laughed about it the entire way home, chanting "DADDY'S SALAD! DADDY'S SALAD!" in between fits of giggles.

In memory of Heath Ledger, I bought the soundtrack for Casanova from Amazon. It's been on my Amazon Wish List since Mark and I watched it a few months ago. The movie itself was fairly forgettable, but the soundtrack was divine. I've always preferred Baroque over Classical.

Anyway, although I wouldn't consider myself a Heath Ledger fan per se, he seemed like he was an amiable guy, or at least the characters he portrayed were amiable. Which is why I was shocked to learn that he was playing Joker in The Dark Knight, and was even more shocked when I saw bits of his performance in the trailer. It's no wonder reports claim that the role disturbed him.

I also purchased a docking station for my iPod Touch and a case of macaroni and cheese, but that's a story for another day.

No comments: