blog_banner 20

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Ahoy, matey.

Thar she blows!

I can't believe it's already time to go back to work. The weekends go way too fast.

Yesterday, we took Lauren out on a row boat for the first time. She was really into it.

Row, daddy-o, row!

Mark did all the rowing. Lauren kept instructing him where to go, saying things like "A little more to the right, Dad." She's born to lead, I tell ya.

Me? I just sat there and took photos. It's what I do.

Now which is starboard and which is port?

Once again, Lauren was trying to avoid my lens, but there are only so many places you can hide in a row boat.

Since I let the blog go without an update this week, I have a back log of photos and fun to share, so I hope to post more this week. I'm also behind on responding to e-mails too. I swear I need a whole day just to keep up with internet stuff!

No comments: