blog_banner 20

Friday, July 4, 2008

Red, white and blue.

Red: The Holy Grail of Shoes.

These are "The Holy Grail of Shoes," also known as "The Misha Barton Shoes" because she models them in the Keds advertising campaign. It took me forever to find them in my size. I finally purchased them from Delias, which is a trendy fashion store for pre-teen and teen girls. I'm far from being a member of their clientele, but a you gotta do what you gotta do to get cute shoes.

White: Mushroom.

We've had a lot of rain lately. When our yard gets saturated, all different types of mushrooms start springing up. Last year, I saw my very first toadstool, the red kind with the white spots just like where the Smurfs live. It was gone before I could get a photo of it though, or else you would have seen it.

Blue:  Panapet.

This is the Panapet that I referred to in my last post. FYI, Radio Disney plays some very bad music.

Happy 4th everyone!

No comments: