blog_banner 20

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Little things.

Ripe raspberries.

Our raspberries are starting to ripen. The bushes are still maturing, so the "crop" can fit inside my great grandmothers teacup. Mark likes to eat them in his cereal.

Lauren's poor doll Dita has been literally loved to bits. Although her fair version of Dita is almost pristine, no matter how much we try to convince her of how nice she is, Lauren wants nothing to do with "white" Dita because she only likes "brown" Dita. Fearing that Dita would fall apart at any moment, I've been scouring the internet for months now to no avail trying to find the tan version. Then, on Sunday, my heart almost leaped out of my chest when I saw her listed on eBay. She just arrived today. I wonder if you can tell which is which?

Before...and after.

My next mission is to find a Flavoradio. Lauren has recently taken to listening to the Radio Disney on AM at bedtime, and I would love to find her a little green transistor radio. Growing up, I had an orange one. For now, she's using a blue Panapet.

Lastly, last night was the first American Idols! Live concert. No, I was not in attendance, but through the miracle of the internet, I can pretend. Here is a video of Jason Castro singing an acoustic version of Crazy by Gnarles Barkley, courtesy of the fabulous MJ. Gosh, I miss that goofy guy.






No comments: