blog_banner 20

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving highlights.

Thanksgiving 08': Mark's Famous Corn Pudding

I realize that I'm a little late with these, but I've been preoccupied with various other things this past weekend. Luckily, Mark's famous corn pudding looks just as good now as it did four days ago.

Lauren in her Thanksgiving finery.

Here's Lauren on one of the two days out of the year that I bother dress her up.

Thanksgiving '08:  Uncle Craig Post Traumatic Dip Syndrome.

This is Uncle Craig suffering from what we call, "Post Traumatic Dip Syndrome."

Thanksgiving '08:  At least Aunt Phyllis was happy.

At least Aunt Phyllis was having a good time.

Thanksgiving '08:  Daisy begging to Pappy.

For some reason, Daisy always likes to sit at the table with Pappy. It couldn't be because he always feeds her table scraps, could it?

Thanksgiving '08: Me drying dishes.

And here I am, just giddy over drying all the dishes. Or maybe it was all the wine I drank.

No comments: