blog_banner 20

Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Golden Hour.

Be my guest.

Playing hooky today from Girl Scout camp because Lauren and I are completely exhausted. I thought for certain that she was going to be devastated when I told her that we weren't going tonight (The girls were scheduled to go swimming), but she merely shrugged it off. Usually she spends her entire evening outside in the backyard, but right now, she's lying on the couch watching Return of the Jedi and waiting for her popcorn. If that doesn't tell you how exhausted she is, I don't know what does.

Today's golden hour wasn't very golden. Sometimes we have beautiful sunrises and sunsets, but much of the space around here is blocked by telephone polls and electrical wires. Nonetheless, that little patch of sun peeking through the trees gave me enough encouragement to complete today's challenge.

Details to come after camp wraps up tomorrow. In the meantime, I think I'll set a spell myself.

No comments: