blog_banner 20

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Six years, 2226 photos later.

Then Goldilocks said, "And this chair is too small!"

My Flickr account has been enjoying a surge of activity this past week. Yesterday's challenge was "Have a seat." Coincidentally, I just did a chair photo for one of last week's challenges (This actually happens quite a bit). I shot this in a two foot space next to my Lauren's bed, so I had very little room to compose. And since I had a pot of macaroni and cheese on the stove, I was also under the gun. I titled it, "Then Goldilocks said, "And this chair is too small!"

The little red chair was part of a floral arrangement given to my mother when I was born, so it is quite dear to me. I even made a scrapbook page about it. When I read yesterday's challenge, I thought of it immediately, but unfortunately everyone here is too big to sit in it. So in comes Goldilocks to make the declaration. :) Some one commented that it looks like Alice (in Wonderland) after she drinks the elixir and grows big. That works too.

explore

I couldn't believe it when I saw that it had made the front of Flickr's Explore page. So I guess there went my 15 minutes of fame. :)

In other news, on Monday Lauren was diagnosed with an ear infection and strep throat. Thankfully, the antibiotics started to work immediately, and she's back to her old self in time for a very busy weekend.

No comments: