blog_banner 20

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

25 Days of Christmas - Day 19

Santa and me? Yeah, we're tight.

Coconut:  Me and Santa? Yeah, we're tight.

Nose bump for Santa.

Coconut: Since we're fist challenged, we can't do fist bumps, so we do nose bumps instead.

Cookie's visit with Santa.

Coconut: Um, excuse me?

 Santa was not expecting this kind of Cookie when he visited our house.

Coconut: I wouldn't do that if I were you.

 Someone just landed on the naughty list.

Coconut: Someone just bought a one way ticket to the naughty list.

Perfect Christmas kitty pose.

Coconut:  That's okay though. At least I know I'm sitting pretty.

They'll never find me under here.

Coconut: I'll just hang out here and wait for the presents to start rolling in.

25 Days of Christmas - Day 19

Coconut:  What the...? You know, Ma's pretty fond of her peppermint tree skirt. And how will Santa know where to put all my presents if there is no tree skirt because you ate it? You have a lot to learn about Christmas, kid.



No comments: