blog_banner 20

Friday, December 28, 2012

A jolly happy soul.

A jolly happy soul.

Christmas has been my muse for so long, I felt like I had to get back in the saddle ASAP and shoot something that was not directly related to Christmas. We finally had some significant snowfall here in the northeast, so Mark and Lauren been spending lots of time playing in the snow. While I was at work yesterday, they built this cute little snowman.

Nice to meet you.

It was easy to convince Lauren to pose with him.

A frosty friend.

This is the look she gives me when I try to take her picture.

However, it was not so easy to get her to smile for the camera.

Laughing all the way.

Gotcha!

Into the woods.

Then I had the idea of having her walk in our front yard like she was hiking in a wintery wood.

Sassy.

This one is my favorite - look at that expression!

 Reminder of things to come.

Leave it to her to find this dried flower blossom in the snow. She thought it was a four leaf clover.

Pineapple wreath.

A reminder of Christmas - Mark's annual pineapple wreath.

Snow covered.


Lastly, our snow covered house. According to the forecast, we'll be getting more accumulation tomorrow, so it will be a good day to stay home and edit Christmas photos.

No comments: