blog_banner 20

Friday, December 21, 2012

25 Days of Christmas - Day 21

25 Days of Christmas - Day 21

This isn't what I had planned for today, but since I'm quite tired, I went with this because it was much simpler to shoot than my other idea. Lauren has really been into cutting paper snowflakes. Originally she started with letter sized ones, but then I showed her how to make round ones using a compass. Yesterday, while Lauren and I were at school and work respectfully, and then Girl Scouts last night, Mark was left to his own devices and surprised us by hanging all our snowflakes on the wall. I'm especially proud of my white one with the snowman shapes.

Hand knit scarves.

On top of everything else I've got going on, I knitted scarves to give as Christmas presents. I've always wanted to do that!

Excited for the weekend - if all goes to plan, I've got plans for lots of shooting. We finally have some snow, and while my gifts are all wrapped, I have still have cookies to bake. And speaking of Cookie, lets not forget our weekly update!

No comments: