blog_banner 20

Saturday, December 1, 2012

25 Days of Christmas - Day 1

25 Days of Christmas 2012 - Day 1

Here comes Santa Claus!

It's that time again! I honestly wasn't sure I was going to go through with it this year, but here we go anyway. In fact, I was almost going to do just the 12 Days of Christmas. However, since I decided to cut myself a some slack so I didn't have to take the photo on the day that I post it, 25 days seemed doable. We had some unseasonably warm weather today which brought with it great light, so I took advantage and stockpiled as many photos as I could. I hope do more tomorrow. Just like Santa, I've made my own list of photo ideas, and I'm going to check them off one by one. I also need to update the blog banner for the holidays, which I should also get to tomorrow.

By the way, this little vintage guy is known as "Skiing Santa, " but I popped off his skis temporarily so he could better tinkle the ivories.

The countdown begins.

No comments: