blog_banner 20

Friday, March 9, 2007

Ross Family Day Off

Since Pitt is closed today, I took a vacation day from work. The weather is predicted to be sunny and in the 50's, so hopefully the three of us will do something worthwhile after Lauren wakes from her nap.

On Tuesday, our furnace was surprisingly fixed without hassle. Something to do with the circuit board caused it to malfunction.

On Wednesday, we received a surprise care package from our friends, the Cervones! It contained delicious biscotti and the most beautiful scarf. From the way Lauren's face lit up as I pulled it out of the box, one would think that it was spun from gold instead of silk! She immediately starting pointing and yelling "BUFF-FI! BUFF-FI!" (butterfly).



Daddy has been using it to play peek-a-boo, but I'm already planning to use it as a wrap the next time I go out for a fancy night on the town. Blue is my absolute favorite color, and you can't get more blue than that gorgeous scarf!

And you were right Dolores - I love the card too! I'm already scheming to do something creative with it.

Lastly when I came home from work on Thursday, Mark pointed this out:



Apparently, Lauren felt that her phone needed charged too. That kid may drive us crazy at times, but cute stuff like this makes it all worth while.

That about brings us up-to-date on the events of the week. Normally, I dread having to set the clocks ahead because I lose an hour of precious sleep, but I'm actually looking forward to it this year. Since I'll have enough light in the evening to take photos, I'll be able to report our life's happenings in real time rather than having to wait for the weekend!

No comments: