blog_banner 20

Friday, March 16, 2007

Scrapbook: Merry morning

With Lauren's birthday approaching, I was looking through her scrapbooks to evaluate how her second year compared with the first. Here is the tally:

First Year

32 one page layouts
1 Christmas theme album
1 mini albums

Second Year

6 one page layouts
1 mini album

That's pathetic. Granted, the second year isn't as full of milestones as the first, but she's practically reached the zenith of cuteness, and that must be documented.

My goal is to have at least 15 total second year pages completed by her birthday. I already have 6 pages worth of material conceived, so I just have to come up with 3 more to meet my quota.

So I guess I had better get scrapping. But in the meantime, here is Year Two Page #6:



All the materials came from a kit that my mom-in-law gave me for Christmas.

Journaling reads: Is there a better morning than Christmas morning? Since this was only your second Christmas, mommy and daddy were probably more excited than you were. However, for the second year in a row, you went straight for the presents under the tree. Yes, you show great promise in the ways of Christmas, little one!

No comments: