blog_banner 20

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Scrapbooking: Green is good.

Green is good.

A couple of weeks ago, I bought Lauren some new Play-doh. The set came with a green can which she proceeded to carry with her everywhere she went throughout the day.

Green Play-doh:  the must have accessory for fall.

This example of Lauren's fixation with the color green inspired this page. As I was planning the layout, I knew I wanted to make a grid out of photos and patterned paper, but otherwise, I didn't know where I was going with it. The arrow was a last minute edition as I was originally going to have the title run along side of the page. This was definitely the better choice though, because I'm finally putting my chipboard collection to good use. But what I especially like is that although the page is about the color green, green really doesn't dominate it. Instead, it has a nice balance of different colors. And although you can't tell so much from the scan, the corners are rounded to match the pattern on the orange paper.

No comments: