blog_banner 20

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Devilish.

Devilish.

If I had only known...

I decided a while ago that Lauren was going to dress up as Blue from Blue's Clues for Halloween. I even ran the idea passed her. She was all for it. Daddy was going to be Steve. Mommy was going to be Magenta.

But as Halloween approached, she wanted nothing to do with her costume. When I came home tonight, I put on my traditional Halloween attire of my black t-shirt adorned with jack-o-lanterns and my blinking devil horns. Well, as soon as Lauren got sight of my horns, she wanted to wear them. This from the kid who hates to wear anything on her head. So it became obvious to me that she should have dressed up as a devil. Oh well.

Mark eventually convinced her to put on her costume (after much kicking and screaming), although by that time, it was too dark to take any photos. She was a little hesitant about the whole trick-or-treating business, but eventually she got the hang of it and started to enjoy it. In the end we visited five houses in our neighborhood and had seven trick-or-treaters at our door. It was a light Halloween to say the least.

Cannibalistic.

No comments: