blog_banner 20

Monday, April 21, 2008

Crocs.

Crocs.

Around this time last year, I had a minor freak-out when I realized that Lauren was about to turn two and I only made six scrapbook layouts to chronicle her second year.

So imagine my dismay when I performed the same evaluation this year and realized that I only made five scrapbook layouts to chronicle her third. Since then, I've been attempting to do one layout per week in hopes of reaching ten before her birthday. But I'm not holding my breath that I'll actually accomplish this.

Journaling reads: "As you grow up, things will come into and go out of style. What's a must have today is a fashion misstep tomorrow. Who knows if Crocs are here to stay, but in case they ever lose their appeal, let it be known that you had a pair. And that you loved wearing them."

Oops...I just realized that I misspelled "misstep" on the page. Since there is no spell check in Photoshop, I end up doing that all the time. Makes it all the more endearing doesn't it? At least that's what I tell myself.

On a related note, I told Lauren that I was going to buy her a green pair of Crocs to wear during the summer. Needless to say, she is beside herself with excitement over the prospect.

Miss Junior Scrapbooking.

And on another related note, having seen Mommy scrapbooking, Lauren has decided that she too wants to join in the fun (Note that despite having a perfectly good workspace, I still prefer to scrapbook on the floor, hence the mess.). Stay tuned as in the near future I will be posting her works as well!

No comments: