blog_banner 20

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Nursey rhyme / Fairy Tale

Old Mother Hubbard.

With all our vacation preparations, I wasn't planning on participating in today's photo challenge. When I went to Wal-mart to pick up a few things for our trip, I remembered that we needed dog biscuits. As soon as I saw these, I had to get them. The Airedale on the packaging was just too cute, and of course reminded me of a certain someone. When I got home, I thought that this would make a great picture. It took several tries, but after about fifteen minutes, I finally got Marcus to do exactly what I wanted. Then it dawned on me: Old Mother Hubbard!

Old Mother Hubbard
Went to the cupboard
To get her poor dog a bone;
But when she came there
The cupboard was bare,
And so the poor dog had none.

No comments: