blog_banner 20

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

On edge.

Charming people live up to the very edge of their charm, and behave as outrageously as the world lets them.

I haven't been participating in the daily photo challenges, but an idea popped into my head today, so I went with it. I'm not entirely pleased with the way this one turned out, and I think I can do a lot better. Maybe I'll try a re-shoot if Lauren gets in the right frame of mind to participate.

I should explain that this is our new old piano. Mark obtained it from someone on Craigslist. The movers were scheduled to deliver it at 7:30 p.m. last Wednesday, but they didn't show up until almost 10 p.m. Who'd thought that piano movers work 24-7? Next step is to get it tuned and learn how to play. I taught myself some piano when I was a teenager, but it's been so long that I can barely tap out Chopsticks.

On the trellis edge.

This little bud was sticking out on the edge of our trellis. The trellis is at its best this time of year, as it's completely covered with sweet smelling flowers. It's a nice way to be welcomed home at the end of the day.

No comments: