blog_banner 20

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Places and faces.

Playland Seaport Village golf.

Jaws reenactment at Playland's Seaport Village Mini Golf.

OC Beach Patrol.

And in case you see a real shark, here is the headquarters of the Ocean City Beach Patrol.

Me and my new friend Mr. Taffy.

Me and my new best friend, Mr. Taffy, Shriver's Salt Water Taffy's mascot. LOVE Mr. Taffy! I even bought a mini stuffed version to take home to remind me of our brief but torrid meeting.

Zoltar.

Here's a Zoltar machine just like in the movie Big. Too bad it wasn't working, but then again, if it was, I may have ended up looking like I did here.

The Hobby Horse ice cream shop.

This adorable ice cream shop, The Hobby Horse, was right next to our motel.

Hobby the Clown.

They made this cute Hobby the Clown sundae for Lauren.

Lauren, Mommy and the smart phone.

Me, Lauren and a very big smart phone.

The Pavilion.

This motel was right across the street from ours. It's been around for as long as I can remember, and it has the coolest neon sign EVER.

Kohr Brothers Frozen Custard

Kohr Brother's Frozen Custard. They pretty much dominate the boardwalk with 4 locations. You can choose any kind of twist that you want: strawberry and vanilla, chocolate and mint, etc. I had orange and vanilla, and it was extremely good. I could go for some right now.

Tiki golf.

Tiki golf.

The boardwalk clock at dusk.

And lastly, the boardwalk clock at dusk. Just one more post and we can move onto the next destination on our excursion - woohoo!

No comments: