blog_banner 20

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Girl Scout Week Day 4: Embrace Health and Safety

I'm gonna let it shine.

This is probably not the type of photo you would expect for today's theme. Lauren has been outside running around with her friends since we arrived home, so we haven't had a chance to formally "embrace health and safety." However, I can assure you that she completed at least 20 minutes of exercise which was one of the suggested activities.

As for me, I guess I always wear my seat belt. Especially when riding in a convertible.

(Actually, this photo was for the daily challenge. The topic was "sparkling." I had something completely different in mind, but it didn't work out. I even made a special trip to the store to get the prop that I needed. I will just have to save it for another time. 

However, all was not lost! I figured out how to make my 50mm lens produce a flare. So cool!)

No comments: