blog_banner 20

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Welcome, Spring.

Weeping cherry blossoms.

Hooray - it's time for my yearly spring entry! We've had such unseasonably warm weather that everything is in bloom now.

 White cherry blossoms.

I checked my photos from previous years, and we're about 10 days to 2 weeks ahead of schedule. I've taken similar photos of our weeping cherry tree at the tail end of March / beginning of April.

Sunlit fence post.

As a photographer, I can't tell you enough how nice it's been to have sunlight in the evenings!

Magnolia.

Mark covets our neighbor's magnolia tree. It's already in full bloom. I sneaked across the street and took some photos of it.

Welcome spring.

And it wouldn't be spring without a photo of my favorite little wildflowers poking out happily from the grass. Mark was kind enough to save these for me when he was cutting the grass. I could have processed this one so it matched the others, but these really look their best in deep, vivid color.

No comments: