blog_banner 20

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Right now.

Right now, I...

...should be wearing this dress.
...should be getting a formal portrait taken with my cute husband in his new suit.
...should be enjoying all kinds of yummy food, like bananas foster and creme brule.
...should be listening to the vocal stylings of Kenny Loggins (Yes, Kenny Loggins.).
...should be celebrating my 10th year with my company at a big party at the Carnegie Museum.

But instead, I am at home. With the stomach flu.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:(

Get well soon!

Unknown said...

Oh my, I feel so bad for you! You deserved so much more!! We will just have to "recreate" a 10 year bash ourselves!! Can't promise Kenny Loggins.....
Well, congratulations on your 10 year anniversary with the "company", that is quite an accomplishment in this day and age!
Get well soon!