blog_banner 20

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Scrapbooking: Anniversary projects.

Anniversary Mini Album

One last anniversary related post and I swear that I'll move on. In honor of our fifth anniversary, I thought it would be fun to make a album containing photos of the two of us together through the years. I had originally thought of doing a page for each year that we've been together as a couple, but that was a little too ambitious for now. So I just included a photo of us from each year that we were married (2002 - 2007). Ironically, even though the album is titled "Five," there's actually six pages. Oops.

Anniversary Mini Album

Anyway, this was more a craft project than a scrapbook, as I didn't include any journaling. The pages are cardboard coasters that I "stole" quite awhile ago from Chili's. This made hole punching very challenging, so much that Mark had to intervene because I wasn't quite strong enough to do it. In the end, we broke both of my hole punches.

5 Reasons Why My Husband Is Better Than Yours.

Instead of giving Mark a card, I wanted to let him know how much I appreciate the specific things that he does, so I made him a page listing five of those things. The title is a little over the top, but hey, when you want to make someone really feel good you sometimes have to go to the extreme! One of my goals this year was to make a family oriented album, so at least this is a start.

No comments: