blog_banner 20

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Scrapbooking: Thrill seeker.

It's safe to say that I probably have more paper and cardstock than I will ever use (Or two or three of me would ever use, for that matter!). So although I'm occasionally compelled to buy more, for the most part, I try to work with what I already have.

Thrillseeker

This page was created from a kit that I bought about a year and half ago on eBay. It's called "Springtime," and it's made by one of my favorite paper companies, SEI. I don't think I could find paper that would better coordinate with these photos. It's moments like this that justify all my past purchases.

Journaling reads: When we took Lauren for her first trip to Kennywood Park, we were a little apprehensive. She was going through a phase where the unfamiliar freaked her out, so we weren't sure how she was going to react. Little did we know that she was such a thrill seeker! Granted, she may not seem so thrilled while she's riding, but she's already demanding another turn before the ride comes to a full stop. So ride on, thrill seeker!

On a side note, I can't get enough of that photo of Mark and Lauren riding the Little Phantom. It is just too cute!

No comments: