blog_banner 20

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too?

Good stuff.

Picked up a pack of these this weekend. Back in the olden days, you used to be able to order chocolate sodas from TGIFridays. I really liked those chocolate sodas, and this sort of reminds me of them. For reasons of either nostalgia or insanity, I like this stuff as well, but don't take my word for it and run out a buy a case, as I can see that the taste probably isn't for everyone. After all, how can something that's chocolate flavored not have chocolate listed in the ingredient list? That just can't be good.

***

Today, I came home from work early due to inclement weather. With time to spare, I unloaded the dishwasher, did two loads of laundry, and made a perfect meatloaf. Mark must have thought he walked into the wrong house.

***

"Beavis (our cat) has a nice white tummy. It's right under her bum!"--Lauren

No comments: