blog_banner 20

Saturday, February 2, 2008

For the love of Amazon.

Annie's Organic Shells & White Cheddar

Amazon is my absolute favorite place to shop. They're fast, reliable and offer free shipping on most stuff (If you spend $25, which is very easy to do). They've never let me down. You can't say that about most people.

And the selection - well, it's gotten to the point that if I'm in the market for something, I don't head out to the store. I just search Amazon (with eBay a close second.). Need I remind everyone that while no local store carries my favorite tea, Amazon does.


As part of my latest Amazon purchase, I bought a case of Annie's Organic Shells & White Cheddar (Uh, that's a fancy name for "mac 'n cheese.") sight unseen, er, taste untasted. I've been trying to eliminate processed food chemicals from our diets as much as practically possible, but most convenience foods are filled with artificial crap. Praise is very high for this stuff, so I thought it was worth a try.

Plus, I couldn't resist mail ordering a case of macaroni and cheese. If Amazon ever carries produce, I'm never going to have to leave the house to shop ever again!

Docking commences.

And where else can you buy a case of mac n cheese and a docking station for your iPod simultaneously (Okay, maybe Costco or Sam's Club, but then you'd have to pay a membership fee.)? For some reason, external speakers don't work with our new old computer, so I bought this so that we could listed to mp3's in ultra modern stereo rather than mono. If they ever make a radio app available for iPod Touch so that I can listen to Club 977, I may truly never leave the house again.

By the way, this contraption is called an iCraft. If you can figure out why they chose that name, you are smarter than I!

No comments: