blog_banner 20

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Letters, we get letters.

Sorry for the lack of updates this week. I was working on a special project (more on that later) and as my dad said to me last night, there was a lot of tv to watch this week. I have some catching up to do, so this will be a multiple entry day.

First, I'd like to announce that this week our blog received its first comment. In honor of this momentous event, the commenter shall receive an all expenses paid fish dinner at the posh Etna Volunteer Fire Department. Congratulations!

Also this week, we received a wonderful card from our biggest fans in California, The Cervones! They were also sweet enough to send Lauren her very own license plate:



Thank you Dolores and Tony - we may just take you up on that visit some day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"They like me, they really, really like me!"

In honor of Oscar day: I accept my award for first comment, and even though I have a long list of people to thank, I have no one bigger to thank but...wait for it....."God" and my parents!

By the way, The Etna dinner was fabulous!!!