blog_banner 20

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Melissa squared.



Today, my friend Melissa and I went to a candle party at our friend Sylvia's house. Before we left, I took some photos of her for her Match.com profile. I think that they will make for some good bait.

Speaking of fish in the sea, or in our case the pond, Mark and I are very concerned about the well being of our fish. Our pump has now ceased to work, so the water is no longer circulating. At first, Mark thought that the pond was frozen through to the bottom, which meant that we were going to have mass carnage when the temperature warmed up. Luckily, Mark was able to punch through the ice enough to see that the water was not completely frozen. Now the other issue is whether or not the fish have enough oxygen. Unfortunately, we can't access the pump to tell if it's frozen or broken. Since we just replaced the pump last fall, hopefully the latter isn't the case.

No comments: