blog_banner 20

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Three for the price of one.

I've managed to get all our photos caught up to date on Flickr. A lot to see there, but mostly Lauren of course.

Last night, Aunt Phyllis and Uncle Craig came over for visit. A shocking revelation was made that shook our family to the core. Apparently, the coffee that we have been serving our guests is...too strong.

Today was a low key day, as I was feeling under the weather. With the exception of going to the hair salon in the morning, I didn't leave the house. Out of boredom, we once again fooled around with the camera. Mark took this charming photo of me standing in the powder room. Definitely one for the mantle.



Mark was spotted canoodling Mr. Potato Head:



And for a brief moment, Lauren channeled Stevie Wonder:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'd like to request Lauren play, "Sister Christian" and dedicate to it her Rockin' Mommy!