blog_banner 20

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Photo intensive.



Spent most of the day just taking photos for the heck of it. Our first specimen is Lauren's new best friend Buzz Lightyear, or just Buzz for short. Lauren has seen both Toy Story movies, and for some reason, has become fixated on Buzz. Buzz accompanied us to both Wendy's and Giant Eagle. Can Lita claim that? No. However, as I type this, Buzz is lying face down on our couch while Lita is snuggled in bed with Lauren. Take that spaceman.




Our next specimen is, well, me. I tried to get Mark to take a photo of me for a scrapbook project, but the diva that I am was dissatisfied with the results. This lead to us each trying to take the worst possible photo of the other that we possibly could. The...horror. Mark got to see his hairy neck while I got to see my flab and crooked front teeth all in vivid color. None of these gems were saved for posterity. Sorry.

But I was on mission, which lead me to discover the self timer on my camera. This is good, because now we can easily take impromptu family portraits. Also, one of my 2007 resolutions was to learn how to use the manual features of my camera. So now I know how to turn off the flash and set the self timer. Stand aside, Ansel Adams!



Our last specimen is something that I like to call spreading vicious glee (Copyright Kodak). These are two bulbs that Mark is trying to force. You can just barely see a little green peeking out. Spring will be here soon, in our kitchen if not outside our door!

No comments: