blog_banner 20

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Snow day redux.



This is a photo how the cherry tree outside our kitchen window appeared after last night's ice storm. Yesterday we got approximately 5 inches of snow, followed by freezing rain, then followed by approximately 3 more inches today.

So it was my turn to stay home. Since it was a special occasion, Lauren and I stayed in our pajamas most of the day and watched Toy Story 2 while eating pizza.



I didn't know until yesterday that there is Valentine's Day candy corn! For Valentine's Day, Easter, and Christmas, a couple of local chocolatiers visit our office building and sell candy at a discounted price. Mark loves candy corn, so I bought him some for Valentine's Day. He in turn surprised me with cupcakes and a scrapbooking magazine.

Our plans for this evening include dining on homemade lasagne, giving Lauren a bath, and watching American Idol and Lost while eating cupcakes. Life is good.

No comments: