blog_banner 20

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Wednesday mailbag.

Vintage ice skates box.

A lot of packages have been arriving at our house lately. I do approximately 90% of our Christmas shopping online, so almost every day we're tripping over packages to get into the door.

Today's package contained a vintage pair of ice skates. These are meant for decoration, but they are my size in case I want to try them out. I've always wanted to learn how to ice skate. I know how to roller skate, but I've never been on ice skates. I definitely planning to take Lauren ice skating when she gets older.

For Felice - I'm sorry to say that we didn't take any photos of the train display. My point-and-shoot camera takes lousy low light photos. BUT! Since Mark read your comment, he wants to go back and take photos with our "good" camera. So you may get your wish after all. Anyway, glad you are enjoying the blog - please e-mail me (melissannross(at)comcast.net) your mailing address and I will send you a Christmas card!

No comments: