blog_banner 20

Monday, December 19, 2011

25 Days of Christmas - Day 19

 25 Days of Christmas - Day 19

This weekend, I mentioned to Mark that I wished we had space to display my father's train set that I had inherited. I used to beg my dad every year to put it up.

Small town.

 I'd bank there.

Long train coming.

And then before I knew it, I had a train in my dining room. The hamburger joint is my favorite part.

 All aboard.

Lauren even got a train of her own in her Wendy's kid's meal. We set it up like the train at the mall, complete with a giant Christmas tree in its center. And just like the mall, you have to stand in a very long line to ride it.

Looks like we're in the home stretch...I have all of the next six days planned out, so I think that I'm going to make it!

No comments: