blog_banner 20

Sunday, December 25, 2011

25 Days of Christmas - Day 25

 25 Days of Christmas - Day 25

Another Christmas under the belt, and the 25 Days project completed. It was touch and go, but in the end it all came together. In middle, I thought to myself that there's no way I could do this again next year, but then I started to reconsider. I still had quite a few tricks left that I didn't have a chance to pull from my sleeve, so between those and a few new ones, maybe I could pull it off again. Besides, the thing with Christmas is that each one is different. You may have the same decorations and the same traditions, but there's always something new to see in them.

Now to take a little time to myself to recoup and try to remember what it was like to not be preparing for Christmas every moment of the day. I'll still be doing my usual Christmas recap in the days to come. I have over 150 photos to cull, so bear with me. The project may be over, but there's still lots of good stuff to come!

No comments: