blog_banner 20

Friday, December 23, 2011

25 Days of Christmas - Day 23

 25 Days of Christmas - Day 23

I finally did some baking tonight, so my initial thought was to take some cookie photos, but since the weather finally dried up today, I revisited yesterday's plan to head outdoors and capture some light displays. This is our neighbor's house. Their icicle lights twinkle, which really gives a nice effect. They also added the shooting star just this year. They used to have a giant moose made out of lights that I always wanted to show here, but I never got around to it. They had to disassemble it because they're adding another addition where the moose used to stand. Maybe it will make a come back when the addition is finished. I sure hope so!

Our house in lights.

Here is the front of our house. I had to take this standing across the street. The road is pretty busy, so I was fearing for my life and for my expensive camera equipment.

 Peppermint stick birdhouse.

Mark wrapped the birdhouse so it looks like a giant peppermint stick.

With just two days to go, I'm thinking that there's going to be a lot of material to draw from, so instead of being challenged to come up with ideas, I may have difficulty choosing!

No comments: