blog_banner 20

Monday, December 5, 2011

25 Days of Christmas - Day 5

 25 Days of Christmas - Day 25

Now for something completely different. Today I actually ventured outside of the boundaries of my house. I figure that I'm going to have to do that a few times because I only have so many decorations to shoot.

I pass by this park pavilion on the way to work. I get such a kick out of it. I think it looks like a place where Mary and Joseph would stop, had they been traveling through North Park to get to Wexford, instead of heading through the desert towards Bethlehem.

I took this in the early morning right before sunrise. I had to jog a little ways from the parking lot in order to get close enough to take a decent photo. After I was finished, it was a bit lighter outside, light enough to notice the "landmines" that various animals had left behind. I thought to myself, "Oh, crap!" (literally) as I dodged them on the way back to the car. Luckily, my boots somehow came out unscathed, and I was therefore able to spare my coworkers from any offensive odors.

No comments: