blog_banner 20

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Catching up.

Mark's birthday presents.

Mark always likes to give me a hard time because he is a year and a half younger than me. When when he turned 36 today, it marked the good half of the year when he's only a year younger than me, rather than two.

Daddy's telescope.

Lauren made her daddy a telescope. She even wrapped it herself (See present on the left).

Yay - a checked shirt!

Mark always gets clothes for every holiday, since he doesn't generally buy clothes for himself. He also got a spiffy new cell phone, which arrived not a moment too soon. His old one stopped functioning when he dropped it in the mud two weeks ago.

I love my bundt pan!

I have to mention that since I discovered Pam for Baking, I've developed a love affair with my bundt pan. So much, that I've made three bundt cakes in the last month! All turned out perfect, too. How's that for a testimonial?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday, dear Mark, Happy Birthday to you!
Sorry I missed it yesterday. But did call your dad......Love you all, Dolores