blog_banner 20

Thursday, December 17, 2009

That's a wrap.

That's a wrap.

This was supposed to be the designated week for wrapping, but unfortunately I've been too busy to start any earlier than tonight. I've always loved to wrap gifts. I remember my grandmother having this huge stash of wrapping supplies, with all kinds of bows, ribbon, and paper with cool vintage Christmas designs (That weren't so vintage at the time). I remember my Aunt Phyllis teaching me how to wrap. I'm still not the neatest wrapper, but I'm very serious about choosing just the right paper and decorating the package. Sometimes I get really wild and make my own bows. I'll try to take some more "stylish" photos of the finished product in a few days.

The work of drunken elves?

What's this? The work of some drunken elves?

No, just our little elf!

Oh. That explains it. Just our little elf.

No comments: