blog_banner 20

Monday, December 7, 2009

This is man's work.

Transporting the tree.

Every year when we watch Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, I always crack up when Donner says to Mrs. Donner, "This is man's work!" when he goes out looking for Rudolph.

Bet you were getting worried that I'm falling behind in my quest to achieve 100 posts before the end of the year? No? Well, rest assured that I have a PLAN. Well, I did plan on posting these photos yesterday, but then I forgot to edit one of the photos, which made me decide to forgo the whole thing until tonight and...

Yes, it will be a miracle if I reach 100 posts by the end of 2009. Keep in mind though that I did not guarantee that they will be quality posts.

Wrestling the tree from the jaws of the trunk.

This weekend, we went out to stake our claim on a Christmas tree. We are being really ambitious this year and decorating two trees - one artificial, one not. However, we are not so ambitious in our method of finding a tree. Less than five minutes at the Lowe's garden center, and suddenly there was a Douglas Fir in our trunk.

A man and his tree.

See - just strike the right post next to your store bought tree, and no one will ever know that you didn't cut it down yourself.

Boost from Daddy.
Lastly, here's Mark performing the best work of all, "daddy's work," by helping Lauren put the star on top. It's just like having our very own Bumble.

No comments: