blog_banner 20

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

That's so Lauren.

I was going through some recent photos that never made it to the blog, so I thought "Why not post them?" Afterall, I need posts!

Hippie chick.

A few months ago, during the G20 Summit, Mark got to be a stay-at-home dad for a couple of days while I went to work. And do you see what happened? He turned Lauren into a dissident. He even brought her into my workplace dressed like this.

Hippie daddy.

Lucky for me, he was not dressed like this when they showed up. I would have had a tough time explaining that one.

(Note to self: Be sure to teach Lauren that when she's taking photos to pay attention to the background. Otherwise, Daddy ends up with a curling iron growing out of his head.)

Supergirl.

About a month ago, I got a package in the mail. I can't even remember what it was, but Lauren pilfered the packing materials and made herself a cape.

Last, but not least, yesterday Lauren became upset at Daddy when she saw a photo of "her" standing with a guitar (Each year I put out a little display of photos from Christmas past. Lauren would have to be the ripe old age of 37 for her to have been the little girl in the photo.).

She said, "I used to have a guitar, where is it?.....you probably put it in the basement.....you put everything in the basement."

Sounds like Santa better get in touch with Gibson before Christmas, or else he's going to have a mighty peeved four-year to deal with.

That's so Lauren.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One question, did they take turns sitting on the toilet to take these wonderful shots?